[askdba] Re: Strange Problem with TNSPING

  • From: Rajesh Puneyani <rajpuneyani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:36:51 -0400

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for responding..I have not  been able to resolve it..I
can ping the server by new IP address and by new servername but
still...Anyhow I can got the work around and which is -

Put another entry for that database (with a different alias though)
with new IP address. For the time being, I am back online but will
keep working on finding that cached entry.

Thank you everyone.
Regards