[askdba] Re: Seeking Advice.

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 01:09:37 -0800 (PST)

hi vinod,
definately good step if you are looking for sr management jobs :)
and what exactly the meaning of production support, which are verticle business
lines you will be handeling, till today you were dba, and who were your
customers. are you familier with those business process followed, the challenge
in all these exercise is your effort of business process improvement should be
able to gain atleast 10-15% of profit every year for your customer.

thanks and take care..subodh