[askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new frontier

  • From: "Deepa S. Kale" <deepask@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:47:28 +0530

Hi sanjay...
the link u mentioned is not existing...

Deepa Kale -DBA
Jyoti Structures - Nasik(IT)

             <sanjay.khangarot
             @wipro.com>
             askdba-bounce@fre         <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             elists.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             01-10-2004 11:00          [askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new
             AM                        frontier

             Please respond to
             askdba@freelists.
                    org

just now have seen a .pdf file on the net, it may serve your purpose.
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=
=3Dcache:sDyov-lTEvgJ:whcdf03.fnal.gov/ntier-wiki/ProjectDescription%3Facti=

on%3DAttachFile%26do%3Dget%26target%3DTheNewFroNtier1_1.pdf+new+frontier+RD=

BMS&hl=3Den