[askdba] Re: ORA-04045: n ORA-07445: - URGENT

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny@xxxxxxxxx>, askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dba gurus <dba_gurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:11:00 +0530

Already checked that Sheldon. But cud find nothing important there.

This error I have got on a table and last DDL time is today only.

I analyzed the table, compute statistics n everything. Everything is
fine. Cudnt find anything about this problem with the table.

In one of the problem on metalink, they are saying that DROB THOSE OBJECTS...!!

Thanx for yr help..!!

Any idea to anyone?

 - Chirag