[askdba] Re: Malfunctioning Session

  • From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:28:28 +0100

An Infinite Loop is Not an oracle Issue .. So u wont find it anywhere
in the v$ views .. Aggreed u may see it in CPU Usued in V$Sess/MyStat

A wait is something that makes the session wait for the event to
complete so u are not simulating waits here ... :)

To find What the session is doing u may need to look at what is
executing and then from there take it on

-Ganesh