[askdba] Malfunctioning Session

  • From: <sanjay.khangarot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:03:53 +0530

Hi,
It is for my understanding..

I was just simulating my system for some waits, and wanted to know that how=
 can I figure out which session is malfunctioning?I have tried to go with=
 v$session_wait but it does not give me the info about the session which is=
 consuming maximum resources, and I can not go for the v$sesstat as I do=
 not know what are the resource consumed by the session?

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately