[askdba] Re: LOGGING Feature in database

  • From: "Justin Cave (DDBC)" <jcave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:13:29 -0700

A database-level FORCE LOGGING setting will override any NOLOGGING
command.  FORCE LOGGING is designed to ensure, for example, that a
developer cannot compromise a standby database by doing a NOLOGGING
operation.

Justin Cave  <jcave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com/askDDBC