[askdba] Re: How to become the member

  • From: Chandra Pabba <chandra.pabba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:04:41 +0530

- To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
askdba-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
logging into the Web interface.  The web-based administration suite allows
you to add subscribers manually.  If you have a large list (i.e., thousands
of users), feel free to email staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your subscriber list
-- we can add your subscribers manually (see below).

- Users can unsubscribe from your list by sending email to
askdba-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface.  Do not unsubscribe from your own
list -- doing so will render you unable to make configuration changes and
perform other administrative tasks.

- Full documentation of the online administration system is available at
http://www.freelists.org/help/.  We encourage you to get the most out of the
web interfaces, and we encourage subscribers to do the same.  Please let
your list members know about the advantages of exploring the FreeLists Web
Login.  As an administrator, you can configure site preferences through the
FreeLists Portal Administrator, and list preferences through the
administrative portion of the FreeLists Web Login.  See
http://www.freelists.org/login.html for more information.

- View your list's information at http://www.freelists.org/list/askdba and
your list's webpage (once you set it up) at
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/askdba

--
Regards,
Chandra Pabba