[askdba] Re: HTMLDB

  • From: "Ankur Shah" <ankur_ora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:57:22 -0500

Okay...here what I did

========================
To Install the db stuff..
  cd $ORACLE_HOME/marvel
  sqlplus system/manager@SERVICENAME ins.sql

  Answer the prompts .. (carefull when choosing the new html password)

  cd $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/modplsql/conf
  vi marvel.conf
  Edit the password line:
  PlsqlDatabaseUsername HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER
  PlsqlDatabasePassword <set your password >

  exit out..

  Verify that you can connect to
  sqlplus HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER/<password>@SERVICENAME

  Restart your server
  $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/bin/opmnctl stopall
  $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/bin/opmnctl startall

  Go to the website:
  http://<hostname>:7779/pls/htmldb/htmldb_admin

  It might be port 7778 .. depending on if you goofed up like I did
  and re-installed :-)

> Its confirmed solution since I check my marvel.conf and it was modified
there manually

$ pwd
/u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0/companion/Apache/modplsql/conf
$ cat marvel.conf.ori
Alias /i/ "/u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0/companion/marvel/images/"
                <Location /pls/htmldb>
                 SetHandler pls_handler
                 Order deny,allow
                 Allow from all
                 AllowOverride None
                 PlsqlDatabaseUsername      HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER
                 PlsqlDatabasePassword      %html_db_public_user_pwd%
                 PlsqlDatabaseConnectString
gdph-t2.ph.dhr.state.ga.us:1526:SENDSS ServiceNameFormat
                 PlsqlDefaultPage           htmldb
                 PlsqlDocumentTablename     wwv_flow_file_objects$
                 PlsqlDocumentPath          docs
                 PlsqlDocumentProcedure
wwv_flow_file_manager.process_download
                 PlsqlAuthenticationMode    Basic
                 PlsqlNLSLanguage           AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII
                </Location>

$ cat marvel.conf
Alias /i/ "/u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0/companion/marvel/images/"
                <Location /pls/htmldb>
                 SetHandler pls_handler
                 Order deny,allow
                 Allow from all
                 AllowOverride None
                 PlsqlDatabaseUsername      HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER
                 PlsqlDatabasePassword      osa420848A
                 PlsqlDatabaseConnectString
gdph-t2.ph.dhr.state.ga.us:1526:SENDSS ServiceNameFormat
                 PlsqlDefaultPage           htmldb
                 PlsqlDocumentTablename     wwv_flow_file_objects$
                 PlsqlDocumentPath          docs
                 PlsqlDocumentProcedure
wwv_flow_file_manager.process_download
                 PlsqlAuthenticationMode    Basic
                 PlsqlNLSLanguage           AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII
                </Location>

HTHU

Ankur Shah
Oracle DBA