[askdba] Re: Good News to Share

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:31:30 +0530

Ankur,

I m just a Chirag( The Candle..) , I m trying to reach as far as I can. ha haha

anyway, my working location will be Bangalore.

Lattitute n Longiture I will send you soon... ;).

My Practise manager spoiled my mood by telling that in 9 months U
possess no value for the HP even though U r getting double. I will
relieve you very soon. Before then 1 month too. He told me that now a
days there is a serious problem with employees as lots of them are
leaving the company. SUN is very small compared to HP.

I donno this but all my friends are so happy to hear this that I m joining sun.
I just listened as I wanna leave.
ne way, this is Im writing as happened just now.
I m happy to get offer from SUN and joining that....

Take care

 - Chiku