[askdba] Bandwidth calculation and data transfer calculation

  • From: "Subodh Deshpande" <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:21:22 -0500

Dear All,

We are replicating some objects from one site to another.

I would like to measure the time taken for the replication of data from one
location to another.

What is the simplest mesaurable method I should use.

From Avg Rec length and num of records I can get the data to be
transferred/replicated..and the network engineer does not agree with this..he
says its more than that..

can any ideas..

Good Luck..Subodh Deshpande

Experience Is Knowledge