[askdba] Re: Anybody ever developped a GUI installation for their application ?

  • From: "Subodh Deshpande" <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:17:37 -0500

hi regis,

are you looking for somthing, which will bind all your executables into one=
 and if you run it it should get installed your all developed applications.

usually we copy all our develped applications on some media and then from m=
edia we copy on target.

another one is using of oracle project builder which comes along with oracl=
e developer 2000, where you can prepare the bunch of executables and or for=
ms separetely or togethere.. and furhtere use for installation

apart from this oracle packager is also used for preparing cds for installa=
tion purposes..

just bit some clear me if you are asking some different thing..

thanx :)

take care..subodh