[askdba] Re: About Oracle Application Server Installation

  • From: drumil narayan <drumilnarayan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:45:05 +0530 (IST)

Thanks Nisar,

I am somewhat comfortable with 'standalone installation' i.e. only for oracle
forms and reports  and 'with component installation' i.e. infra server, midtier
etc. But I have not done installation in cluster environment, the concept is
somewhat similar with RAC DB.

Would like to know if there are some links which can point the relevant
material before going for the course.

Thanks once again..