[askdba] About 10g ids under linux advanced server 3.0

  • From: "Subodh Deshpande" <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:54:25 -0500

Can sombody inform me the steps for installing 10g ids under linux advanced=
 server 3.0,

as 9ids under linux 8.0 or 9.0 there are no issues..

in 10g ids most of the directories related to http and oc4j are changed hen=
ce am confused..

please help..my form and report is not running from the browser, its giving=
 http server not configured on port 8889 on my_localhost

Good Luck..Subodh Deshpande

Experience Is Knowledge
Wisdom Is Philosophy