[askdba] Re: A lot of Archieves are generating of size 33M

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

I do not feel comfortable when for recovery of major failure, you depend on an
other database,  You should take care of the Repository database more than your
production database.

It is a database, check the size of your rollback segments , archive logs and
the timing.

Increase them and archive log will decrease.

NT