[ask] Cave Run Lake - January 16, 2010

ASK Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I decided to take advantage of the balmy temperatures this
morning and explore new birding areas.  We pointed our vehicle northeast and
found ourselves at Cave Run Lake.  At the lake we found Hooded Merganser,
Bufflehead, Mallards, Canada Goose, Ring-billed Gulls, Coots, Pied-billed and
Horned Grebes.  This looks like it will be an even better birding area in the
spring.  We are already planning a return trip in a couple months.  For those
interested, here is a link to our hike pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/caverun

Ed and Michelle Talbott
Richmond, KY