[AshraeLondon] ASHRAE London - Upcoming Events

  • From: AshraeLondon_DoNotReply
  • To: ashraelondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:26:21 -0400

ASHRAE London     www.LondonCanada.AshraeChapters.org
Upcoming Events

Mon June 7/2010
ASHRAE London Golf Tournament
        Forest City National
        16540 Robin Hill Road, London

**** only 4 spots left - contact: Jamie Kruspel <jamie.kruspel@xxxxxx>

HOLE SPONSORS ALSO REQUIRED - contact: Karl Gilroy <KGilroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tee Off:
        Shotgun Start at 11:30am
        Scramble Format/Best Ball

Cost:
        $150.00 .... Golf and Dinner per person
        $ 45.00 .... Dinner Only

* Light Lunch Included
* 4-Star Course
* Golf Carts included
* Buffet Dinner Included
* LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE

For Registrations: contact
                 Jamie Kruspel            or       Karl Gilroy
                  jamie.kruspel@xxxxxx              KGilroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 cell#: (519) 200-2197            519-451-5100

PAYMENTS WERE REQUIRED FRIDAY MAY 21/2010.
Please make cheques payable to: ASHRAE LONDON CANADA CHAPTER
        name of golf group:____________________________________

In place of a prize table, golf shirts will be given out to each participant
        golf shirt sizes:______________________________________

HOLE SPONSORSHIP ALSO AVAILABLE ($200.00 per company)
        for     ASHRAE RESEARCH CANADA

Wed June 9/2010
ASHRAE Hamilton Chapter
         Scramble Golf Tournament
        PENINSULA LAKES GOLF CLUB, FENWICK, ON
        $160.00 per person
         contact:  David Rasmussen at tigerdave60@xxxxxxxx

                  http://londoncanada.ashraechapters.org/news10/HamiltonGolf.pdf

ASHRAE?s Annual Conference
Albuquerque, New Mexico
June 26-30

Dear ASHRAE Chapter Presidents and Members;

I am reaching out to you in hopes you will share this personal invitation to ASHRAE?s Annual Conference, to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, June 26-30, with your chapter members.

ASHRAE plays a vital role in the building industry by striving to promote high standards for sustainable building design, energy efficiency and indoor air quality. The Annual Conference provides ASHRAE members and other professionals in the HVAC&R industry the opportunity to gain and share knowledge of the field. Of course, as always, the ASHRAE technical program and the ASHRAE Learning Institute have strong offering of educational opportunities.

If you are unable to join us this year, I encourage you to take advantage of ASHRAE?s new Virtual Conference, which creates exciting new opportunities for attendees ? present and remote ? to interact with the speakers and other attendees through the posting of questions and comments, viewing comments, and viewing the presenters? responses.   The Virtual Conference consists of some 250+ presentations (synced audio and PowerPoint presentations) and will be online for one year. For more information, visit www.ashrae.org/newmexicovirtual < http://www.ashrae.org/newmexicovirtual>. You can see a sample of presentations at www.ashrae.org/greenstandard.

Advance registration for the Conference ends May 31 so I encourage you to register now and take advantage of the reduced rate. The 2010 Annual Conference will go beyond expectations of the norm and focus on relevant issues that affect our industry, our lives and our world. If you have not registered, you can do so at www.ashrae.org/newmexico.

Sincerely,
Gordon Holness
ASHRAE President