[AshraeLondon] ASHRAE London - TUES APRIL 17 meeting (NOTE DATE CHANGE)

  • From:
  • To: ashraelondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:26:08 -0400

TUES APRIL 17 - Distinguished ASHRAE Lecturer

COMBAT MOLD WITHOUT REHEAT
"The Control of Temperature and Humidity without Conventional HVAC Systems"

Evans J. Lizardos, P.E.
ASHRAE Fellow and Distinguished Lecturer
Lizardos Engineering Associates, P.C.
Mineola, NY

THE LAMPLIGHTER INN,   591 Wellington Rd., London
RESEARCH NIGHT
London Chapter Members = $25.00
Students = $10.00      Others = $35.00
CASH BAR              ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET
5:15-Social       6:00-Dinner       7:15-Program

Be sure to visit the web site to view the newsletter
         http://LondonCanada.AshraeChapters.org

----------------------- Other Upcoming Events --------------------

Wed. Apr 18/2007  1:30 - 4:00pm EDT
SATELLITE BROADCAST and WEBCAST
www.ashrae.org/iedbroadcast
Indoor Environmental Design: Practical Solutions to Everyday Problems

Thurs. May 17/2007: ASHRAE Toronto
Seminar & Exhibition - Engineering for Sustainability
Toronto ASHRAE Chapter

Mon. June 4/2007
ASHRAE London & District
Golf Tournament

(see web site for registration form - only a few openings are left)
         http://LondonCanada.AshraeChapters.org