[AshraeLondon] ASHRAE London - Jan 18/2010 Meeting

  • From: AshraeLondon_DoNotReply
  • To: ashraelondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:51:25 -0500

ASHRAE London - Next  Meeting
Mon Jan 18/2010
History & Membership Night
Please visit the web site for latest information:   http://LondonCanada.AshraeChapters.org

If you will attending the meeting, please send a note to
         Jason Vandenberghe    email:  jasonv@xxxxxxxxxxx

(note the date as it has been moved to allow members to attend the ASHRAE Society Winter Meeting  Jan 23-27/2010).

The London ASHRAE Chapter is very excited to announce our first ever ?Past Presidents Night?. It will be held on Monday January 18/2010 at the Lamplighter Inn on Wellington Road South.

Please accept this letter as an invitation to join us for what will be a great night spending an evening with old friends and colleagues.  We will have some of our past Presidents stand up and share some of their memories and stories of ASHRAE and the London Chapter, which first started in 1971 with Jack Vanstone as the Chapter?s very first President.

Dress code will be in effect with shirt, tie and jackets for the special occasion.  We will have a Chef on hand for dinner to carve the Roast Beef.

We do plan on announcing all the Past Presidents who attend and will be taking a group photo to remember the night by.

Mark the date in your calendars we do expect a very large turn out so please let us know in advance if you will be attending, an accurate head count will be necessary to assure enough food for everyone!

Once again we are very excited to be hosting the ?Past Presidents Night?, and we look forward to seeing all of you there in January.

Thanks,
Jason Vandenberghe
VP and program Chair
ASHRAE London Canada Chapter