[AshraeLondon] ASHRAE London - Dec 2011 News

  • From: AshraeLondon_DoNotReply
  • To: ashraelondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:26:24 -0500

ASHRAE London - DEC News
see web site for full newsletter:   http://londoncanada.ashraechapters.org/

Just hoping you and your family have a relaxing and happy holiday.  See you in 2012

Next meeting
Mon Jan 30/2012 - ASHRAE LONDON
Hilton - 300 King St      (note the new location)
If you will be attending, please register online:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TWK5GRB

Past Presidents Night

The London ASHRAE Chapter is very excited to announce its 2nd - ?Past Presidents Night?. It will be held on Monday January 30th, 2012 at the Hilton at 300 King Street. Parking is included for all attending at the Hilton.

We will have some of our past Presidents stand up and share some of their memories and stories of ASHRAE and the London Chapter, which first started in 1971 with Jack Vanstone as the Chapter?s very first President.

For all the Past Presidents who attend your meal will be free! Dress code will be in effect with shirt, tie and jackets for the men and business formal dress attire for the women attending this special occasion.

We do plan on announcing all the Past Presidents who attend and will be taking a group photo to remember the night by.

Mark the date in your calendars we do expect a very large turn out so please let us know in advance if you will be attending, an accurate head count will be necessary to assure enough food for everyone!

We are very excited to hosting the ?Past Presidents Night? once again and we look forward to seeing all of you there in January.

Thanks,
Karl Gilroy
VP and Program Chair
519-451-5100 x 224
kgilroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other upcoming meeting dates:
2012
        Jan. 21-25/2012 - ASHRAE?s 2012 Winter Conference, Chicago
        Mon Jan 30/2012 - Past President's Night
        Mon Feb 27/2012 - Vibration Theory & Practical Knowledge of Isolation applications
        Mon Mar 26/2012 - OBC Requirements for Energy Efficiency for Part 3 Buildings
        April 19/2012 - Society Technical webinar - Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems, A Path to Balancing Enegy and IEQ
        April 30/2012 - Technical Tour
        Mon June 4/2012 - golf

see web site for full newsletter:   http://londoncanada.ashraechapters.org/
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - This message has been sent to you as your email address was previously subscribed to the email notification list for ASHRAE London Canada Chapter. To change your subscription settings, please visit the web site: http://LondonCanada.AshraeChapters.org to be removed from the email list, mailto: ashraelondon-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with Subject=unsubscribe