[artworks] selecting multiple control points

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:03:12 +0100

Is there an easy way to select multiple control points?

I have read the manual which says to click select the first point and
then adjust click the others.

As I do this frequently it would save a lot of fiddly work if I could
select some or all the control points by a marquee drag operation.

Adjust drag while in line or curve mode would seem to be the natural
way to do it - although I expect Martin can think of a dozen good
reasons why not.

ohn Rickman - writing from A9home machine