Re: [artworks] More Ideas for new version

  • From: Eddie <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:35:13 GMT

Hi Martin,

I know we have already discussed some of these ideas, but for others
to see, I would very much like to see the following:-

Anyway - here a three suggestions...

1) To be able to link objects with lines that can then be moved around
the page with the lines staying connected. Ideal for Family trees(!)
and other block diagrams that I seem to do a lot of.

2) An arc and sector drawing tool. Perhaps it could have some handles
attached so that the shape of the arc could be changed from circular
to elliptical.

3) A tool for cutting lines. I seem to spend a lot of time drawing
shapes then cutting them up:-)
Perhaps the tool could draw a 'cut line' (in the same way as
drawing a normal line) and any vector object the line intersects can
be highlighted at the cut point then another click of the mouse would
action all of the cuts.

(For some reason I can't post a new subject to the list but I can
reply to postings, although I can't see why).

--
Best Regards
Eddie