Re: [artworks] ArtWorks and RPCEmu

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:24:40 +0100

Apologies for following up my own email, but when I wrote the original
reply I was a bit rushed by something else. After sending, I realised it
wasn't very clear!

I am fairly sure I usually used the Joliet extensions and CDROMFS or the
CDFS 'patch' at the time. So would have intended to do that.

However it was many years ago so I can't recall, and may indeed have made a
mistake. From what you explain it looks likely you are right about the
reason for the change of name from "O!RunImage" to "O_RunImage". So I
probably did use inappropriate settings at the time. If I can find the
CDROM sometime I'll have another look.

Cheers,

Jim