Re: [artworks] ArtWorks 2.7 goes multi-page

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:48:55 GMT

In message of 5 Mar, Michael Drake <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <ec64e8be4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > ArtWorks 2.7, the next major version of ArtWorks to be released at
> > this year's Wakefield Show in May will offer support for documents
> > with multiple pages.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Multi-page handling and multi-page PDF export are
> > already working in the current ArtWorks development version.
>
> Wow. Thank you for doing this Martin! It sounds great. :)

Very much seconded.

I regularly have a few (large and high definition) scans that I like to
stick together on separate pages.  I see that JPEGs are accepted by
Artworks at their native file sizes; it would be nice if the same could
be done for TIFF files, rather than storing them as Sprites.  Though PDF
sometimes achieves a similar compression to TIFF.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/