[artworks] Can I make Nudge Size any smaller?

I'm trying to reposition some text after importing from a PDF file.  I
have used Rosemary Miskin's Draw Tidy program to convert the text
letters to groups but even this leaves the odd gap within words that
needs correcting.

The text is 9 pt and even at 200% magnification is is difficult to move
it accurately by the mouse.  Unfortunately Nudge will not move in steps
of less than 0.1 cm which is huge for text; Draw on the other hand seems
to do 0.1 mm which is ideal, but Draw is dreadful at selecting
individual bits of text.

I cannot see any way of getting the Nudge Size below 0.1 cm.  Is there
one?

(I'm getting RSI from all the work on the mouse!)

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/