[arthrogryposis] Fwd: Arthrogryposis Ireland Web Enquiry Form

  • From: "emmett daly" <emmettdaly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arthrogryposis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:25:11 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arthrogryposis Ireland Web Enquiry <enquries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Mar 2008 21:52
Subject: Arthrogryposis Ireland Web Enquiry Form
To: sinead_crowley@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamessugrue1@xxxxxxxxxx,
Cc: emmettdaly@xxxxxxxxx, joanmcguinness@xxxxxxxxxxx

   *For The Attention of Arthrogryposis Ireland Admin.*

A user of the Arthrogryposis Ireland website has just filled in the *Enquiry

Request details:
  Name Kieran Kelly Email kierankelly12@xxxxxxxxx Phone Number 0863150135 or
012300423 Enquriy: Hello my name is Kieran i live in dublin.I am 50 years
old and have Arthogryposis,my legs from the waste down are mostly efected
hips, knees, and ankels,i wear fut drop splints and can walk with the aid of
crutches.I have lots of pain in my left hip and have to have it replaced
soon in Cappagh hospital under the care of Mr.Kevin Mulhall he has done his
training in america in Arthogryposis.

What i am trying to find out has anyone with Arthogryposis have had hips
replaced and what was the outcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email and ever little help would be
great as you can understand with surgery every bit of information is good to

Many thanks.

Hope to hear from you.

Kieran Kelly

Emmett Daly,