[ARMini-support] Freezes; another clue?

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 10:05:13 GMT

Since I plugged the keyboard and mouse into the front USB sockets I
haven't had a freeze, yet! However, something very odd has just
happened.

The computer was sitting quietly, doing nothing apparently, while I
was drinking coffee and struggling with the crossword, when it
suddenly bleeped. An error message came up, reported by WimpLog as:

31 Dec 09:51:27 000 80000002: Error from (unknown): Internal error:
abort on data transfer at &FC1AC3F4

Where showed:

*where
Address FC1AC3F4 is at offset 00005564 in module USBDriver

After this, internet access failed, so I set out to do a restart; did
a shut-down, got as far as the "Restart" box, and clicking this did
nothing, and no response from the reset button, so I had to switch off
and on again. Meanwhile the keyboard LEDs were still lit.

I think this means that there is something deeply unhappy in something
to do with USB, but I have no idea what. As before, and advice would
be very gratefully received.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.