[ARMini-support] FTPc hiccup

  • From: John Greenwood <C.xh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Armini support <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:28:57 +0100

I am using FTPc 1.48 v7/26/32bit (7 dec 2011) to upload a large number of
pages, over 1000, onto my website, hosted by Orpheus, from my ARMini with
RISC OS 5.19.

I find that every 50th page is blank, ie, it is a file with the correct
name but zero size. I noticed that during the upload the process paused at
least the first two of these. The pages are all between 4000 and 9999
bytes and are in one directory

There is another directory with a few hundred pages which has uploaded ok.

John

--
John Greenwood Bsc CEng FIEE        www.john-greenwood.co.uk