Re: [ARMini-support] Problems with NetSurf

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Armini support <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:48:21 +0100

In message <529b05b177C.xh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 on 5 Jun 2012 John Greenwood <C.xh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I find that NetSurf v2.9 on my ARMmini with RISC OS 5.19 crashes very
> frequently with the message:

> Netsurf has detected a serious error and
> must exit. Please submit a bug report
> attaching the browser log file

> It seems to occur when another window is moved across the NetSurf window.

> Is this a NetSurf problem or an ARMini problem?

I would assume it to be a NetSurf problem unless absolutely no-one
else reports it as occuring on 5.19 on an Iyonix.

Rather than wait for those reports not to happen, I suggest you do
what the request in the error message says and submit the browser log
file to the NetSurf bug tracker - see
http://www.netsurf-browser.org/documentation/info#Bugs for
instructions and a link to the actual bug tracker.

Regards

Andrew
--
Andrew Pinder