Re: [ARMini-support] Not resolving

  • From: ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:56:52 +0100

In message <45f2a99d52.chris@xxxxxxxx>
          Chris Hughes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You don't say which version of the OS you are using on the ARMini or
> if you use DHCP or static IP addresses.
OS = 5.19, and in USB: EtherUSB the IP and Netmask addresses are
written and via DHCP is not dotted.

> But on the ARMini try from the * prompt (CTRL-F12) type RMreinit
> etherusb  this can sometime fix this sort of issue with the ARmini.
Didn't help. So no progress.

> Sadly I ma having this problem a bit too much lately.
Aah. I don't feel quite so lonely, now!

> Regarding the wireless and the PC plus Iyonix, sounds like a IP
> conflict, I personally use Static IP addresses.
Have been using this set-up for months with no apparent problem.

--
BW Chris F. [Supporting British RISC OS computers and computing.]

"I'll not lay straight black pud within a Lancastrian pan!" Hugh de
Nangreave.