Re: [ARMini-support] !Jcut

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:55:12 +0100

In message <51f3dad15cchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <9e75dcf251.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Martin used jpegtran in Easi/TechWriter, so I'll CC this email to
>> him to see if he has source/updated versions etc.

> If you have the latest version of TW (or EW) then the jpegtran in
> that works fine (alignment-safe) as a replacement for the jpegtran
> module in JCut and JClean.

Are you sure about that?  I thought I tried this during my tests the
other night.  It is *possible* it didn't because one of the jpeg
utilites set alias$jpegtran which messed up some of my command line
testing, but I thought I'd been fairly thorough, and had no luck.

My TW is from the Webbington show (SW) this year, so it is possible
that there's a subsequent update.

Hopefully Martin will keep us posted...

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS