Re: [ARMini-support] Corrupt HDD

  • From: "Patric Albutat" <albutat@xxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:09:36 +0100

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:51:24 +0100, Patric Albutat <albutat@xxxxxx> wrote:

Couldn't open your as SparPlug always suffers an internal error when
trying to do so. Any hints on this?

Reckon the file got corrupted during download, now working. Nice new
splash screen and new USB drive icon. Since I'm using Paul Vigay's
"misc plugin" I replaced the jellybean with an Acorn switcher long
Either it's just been a long tome since I last used my BB but everything
indeed seems to be much more responsive than I remembered. NetSurf in
particular. Nice job R-Comp!

To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx