Re: [ARMini-support] Beagleboard Scheme download and other issues

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:37:54 +0100

(snip)

> Excuses, excuses, I know.  Rest assured I'll sort out any issues next
> week.  Except !HID, which, as the readme file says, works fine with
> Exceptions off.  That will be subject to future attention.

Also, I note the word "sorry" didn't appear in my original email.
That's not good enough, is it?  I hate to let you guys down, so once
it's all sorted out, I'll put up a "sorry" in the form of a free bit
of software for all you early birds :)

Sorry again,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS