Re: [ARMini-support] Battery charge level

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:45:12 GMT

In message <5270e8d80fchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 on 15 Mar 2012 Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just for the record: I checked this afternoon over a period of about
> 3 minutes. The readings varied from the lowest of 3.075V to the
> highest of 3.092V. The reading seems to change about every 5 secs,
> and the values were distributed fairly randomly between those two
> limits.

That suggests you have had your machine for a while and it has had
chance to reach the target voltage.

> Further for the record: the ARMini had been on continuously for
> probably 10 days, was then off last weekend, and has then been on
> again continuously since Monday afternoon of this week.

I found when I turned my machine off overnight that the voltage
dropped but then recovered to the previous level reasonably quickly.
It seems that going above the previous maximum is what is slow.

Regards

Andrew
--
Andrew Pinder