Re: [ARMini-support] Acorn Mode now on download site for testing

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:21:15 +0100

In message <6c1705ab52.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <738303ab52.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [snip]

>> Well I didn't see this but have now tried it and it seems a very good
>> option to help those who are unsure of moving.

> Just tried Impression Style and that works so once I get time I will
> set up the printer options and try those as well

Printing should be pre-configured (UniPrint to Sprite).  You can then
print the sprites in "normal mode".  Not ideal, but it works.

Beyond that, since there's no USB support, I suspect direct printing
is probably a no-no.

If you have a Postscript printer, you could go to PS instead, which
would probably give best results.

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS