Re: [ARMini-support] Acorn Mode now on download site for testing

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:55:24 +0100

In message <4eac00ab52.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <ad76fda952.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hello everyone!

>> I've just uploaded an 11Mb zip to the website for you to download.  It
>> contains the first (test?) release of !AcornMode.  I'll leave it to
>> your imagination what it does, but several complete (unmodified)
>> Krisalis games are included for old times' sake.

> Slightly surprised this announcement didn't generate any feedback.
> Did it arrive for everyone, or are we having problems with the mailing
> list?

> Or perhaps you're all just awaiting the free Aemulor announcement /
> demo this weekend?

> See you all at the MUG show :)

> Andrew

Well I didn't see this but have now tried it and it seems a very good
option to help those who are unsure of moving.

Great work by the Rcomp team as ever and with thanks to the !ArcEm
developers and one Mr Jeffery Lee.

Look forward to the other demo of Aemulor at the show.

Doug

--
See and experience the future using ARM Technology - BeagleBoard -xM,
Cortex A8 and RISC OS 5.19.