Re: [ARMini-support] Acorn Mode now on download site for testing

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:24:23 +0100

In message <ad76fda952.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone!

> I've just uploaded an 11Mb zip to the website for you to download.  It
> contains the first (test?) release of !AcornMode.  I'll leave it to
> your imagination what it does, but several complete (unmodified)
> Krisalis games are included for old times' sake.

Slightly surprised this announcement didn't generate any feedback.
Did it arrive for everyone, or are we having problems with the mailing

Or perhaps you're all just awaiting the free Aemulor announcement /
demo this weekend?

See you all at the MUG show :)

22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS
Tel: 01925 755043    Fax: 01925 757377