Re: [ARMini-support] ARMini Off/On

  • From: ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:17:04 GMT

In message <629afa7152.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No the solution is to stop it loading/adding anything at boot to see
> if you have an application that is causing an issue.

I need clarification here.

ATM
SCSI::ARMini.$.Text.StrongEd .!StrongEd and
Fat32Fs::SSD.$.IyoSW.EasiWrite.!EasiWrite
appear on the icon bar because of  'Run at startup'.
Also present in the 'Run at startup' list are
 Fat32Fs::SSD.$.!NewsDir and
Resources:$:Apps.!Alarm

Are you suggesting that I remove these from 'Run at startup'?

--
BW Chris F. [Supporting British RISC OS computers.]

foxfieldrailway.co.uk in Staffs: Beer Fest - June 2/3/4&5.
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx