[argyllcms] Re: using ARGYLL on a DLP projector

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:55:10 +0000

hummmmm OK hotmail is cutting my emails for some reason....

so
basically the i1d2 gives awesome results on my HC3100, see the .CHC
files attached to my previous email.....but the <10IRE area looks
greenish to death.

it's a known fact that you can't calibrate the black bars when you're using the
projector OSD.

but
considering I'm using a .cal file, can I copy the R/B corrections in
that area onto the G channel so my black point doesn't look green ?

Thanks,

-Maxime