[argyllcms] Re: ti3 files - what does data in columns mean?

David Heinrich wrote:
It seems to me that from looking at these results, the ColorMunki is
pretty reproducible. However, I don't understand what the data in each
of the columns is. Is each row a series of 39 readings over one patch?
Or does each of the 39 columns represent some different piece of
information about a patch?

The columns are declared at the top of the file after "BEGIN_DATA_FORMAT".

Typically they are the sample identification number, sample chart location,
device values, CIE values (XYZ or D50 L*a*b*), and then the spectral data
(reflectance at each sample wavelength).