[argyllcms] Re: testing printer profile with a set of XYZ colours

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:06:08 +0100

Iliah Borg wrote:
I actually run it with all 3 intents to have an idea of mappings. As
the list is already inside the gamut results from comparing runs with
different intents are quite interesting to me. -p resulted in the
least deltaE 2000.

strange ...

The problem with using chartread here is that it does not support
neither my iCColor nor Barbieri.

Direct support for Barbieri instruments in Argyll would be great indeed. Maybe we should convince Barbieri to donate instruments and support Argyll driver development?

Klaus