[argyllcms] Re: profiling camera

  • From: nino loss <nino@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 03:17:57 +0300

I still get a peak error of 18.381637 and an average of 7.896481 !

nino

On 8/5/2011 3:12 AM, nino loss wrote:
It worked right now with a new image. I made a tiny little bit wider crop of the target and corrected -0.16% of rotation. A added -a to be sure.

Now lets see the next step ;-)

nino

On 8/5/2011 3:05 AM, nino loss wrote:
I already tried without success, because of error code 0x3 "Pattern match wasn't good enough".

  nino

On 8/5/2011 3:03 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:
nino loss wrote:
I just noticed that the numbers go the wrong way?!

That would explain it, yes. It's a puzzle why that has happened though.
You might be able to use the scanin -a flag to fix the problem.