[argyllcms] Re: profiling camera

  • From: Marco Noldin <marconoldin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 00:02:00 +0200

I'm trying too but the only problem is that I can't find the way to avoid white
scaling to Y=100.

You have to control the scanin result in the tiff file created with the -dipn
option (look attachments). I think that the sampling boxes are not on target
patches. I have created the .cht file for my miniCC with great effort and
strange setting: BOX_SHRINK 40.0 but it seems work.

I use:

scanin -v2 miniCC.cht miniCC.cie
colprof -v2 -q u -a m

I'm using custom target value, the result is Profile check complete, peak err =
4.378222, avg err = 1.602803 with the white scaled and the resulting images too
bright.

Marco

image/jpg