[argyllcms] printtarg -e and sepagedevice

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:21:37 +0200

Hi Graeme,

I tried to compose a page with several test images an a target created with "prittarg -e" in InDesign. When I tried to convert it to a PDF, I realized that the target and other elements on the final PDF page were missing (there were no error messages).

I'm no PS programmer, but I tampered with the EPS file and found a setpagedevice operator, which is only allowed in PS, not in EPS AFAIK.

After deleting the line with the setpagedevice operator in the EPS, the page rendered correctly.

Klaus