[argyllcms] Re: pre-press proofing questions

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:44:19 -0400

Operationalize = put into some operation or how do you mesure it.

Sorry for the bad jargon :(

Do you compare the white point spectral reflectance to decide on the
presence of fluorescence? And, how does one evaluate it? Or quantify its
effect? Or nature? Or intensity? Or size? It's one thing to state the
concept but it's quite another to "operationalize" it, some times.

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx