[argyllcms] Re: libXss.so.1 not found

  • From: Udo Lembke <ulembke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:57:44 +0100

Hello Hans,
on my kubuntu 7.10 amd64 runs the binary version (beta 7) out of the box.
But i have severals 32bit-libs installed. Here the list (i think, you need not all):
ia32-libs
lib32ncurses5
lib32stdc++6
lib32z1
libc6-i386
libdns32
libisc32

Perhaps it's helps.

To compile argyll some devel-packages are required (app. 6 month ago i have compiled one version on a 7.04 amd64).

Best regards

Udo

Hans Vanpee schrieb:
Hello Lars Tore,

I am running Ubuntu 7.10 64 bit. Maybe that is the cause of the problem. I also tried LProf but up to now I couldn't get it to work. I would really like to have my complete workflow, including monitor profiling, under Linux.

With kind regards,

Hans