[argyllcms] Re: libXss.so.1 not found

  • From: Hans Vanpee <hans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:27:06 +0100

Hello Lars Tore,

I am running Ubuntu 7.10 64 bit. Maybe that is the cause of the problem. I also tried LProf but up to now I couldn't get it to work. I would really like to have my complete workflow, including monitor profiling, under Linux.

With kind regards,

Hans

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:
On Dec 31, 2007 12:40 PM, Hans Vanpee <> wrote:
 >Is there a
list of all -devel packages needed for Argyll?

With kind regards,

Hans

I tested this today from a ubuntu 7.10 live cd, just to check from
scratch. I was able to  run dispcal and dispread without any future
installation than booting the livecd and install the argyll binary and
the udev rules.  I also compiled argyllcms  from source on the live
cd. I had of course to install some devel packages, but three was no
error when running.
I tested with eye-one pro and dtp-94, so maybe this is specific to
your instrument or you are using an older ubuntu?

Lars Tore