[argyllcms] Re: inter-instrument matching tables

  • From: Gerhard Fuernkranz <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:57:52 +0100

Am 20.11.2011 01:42, schrieb Roberto Michelena:
Attached a file with a variety of measurements from a P2P25x target
(idealliance) ...

Thanks, Roberto.
I'll take a look at your data - a detailed investigation make take a while,
though...

After a first brief inspection it seems that

   * the data from the same instrument, but for different calibration standard
can be mapped to each other with virtually no errors.

   * DTP70 readings can be estimated from DTP70_UV readings (or vice versa)
with an estimated error of about 0.1 dE RMS

   * I1 readings can be estimated from DTP70 or TDP70_UV readings (or vice
versa) with an estimated error of about 0.3 dE RMS

Best Regards,
Gerhard