[argyllcms] Re: "gamma key" Re: Photocamera calibration questions

  • From: Markku Kolkka <markkuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:15:16 +0300

24.5.2011 2:37, Graeme Gill kirjoitti:
> Magnus Wallden wrote:
>> Not the only one, qpcard202 whit sw, this gives as result an dcp file,
>> and
>> it is
>> possible to convert this to an icc whit dcp2icc.
>
> Sorry, can you decode this for me ? (too many abbreviations).

"DCP file" means Adobe DNG Camera Profile:
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles
They are used by Lightroom and ACR instead of ICC profiles.

Qpcard202 is yet another color target card, intended for camera
profiling: http://www.qpcard.se/BizPart.aspx?tabId=28
The software included with the card creates DCP profiles for use with
Adobe products.

dcp2icc is an open source program to create ICC profiles from DCP
profiles: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dcp2icc/

--
    Markku Kolkka
    markku.kolkka@xxxxxx