[argyllcms] Re: fwa compensation unexpected results

  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:44:33 +0200

On 5 May 2006 at 20:14, Roger Breton wrote:

> I'm keeping an eye out on eBay for a USB2000...

I once bought a Tristan spectrometer on EBay for ~500 Euros. Sony CCD
and SMA 905 based. Has a nice LCD touchscreen, internal battery(!),
memory card... built for rough environments and because of the
battery/memory card slot ideal for measuring things outdoor.

The interface is documented (you basicly just use menu items as
command). I am not sure how it compares in measurement quality to the
OceanOptics... but the manufacturer seems less known and thus might
sell cheaper used on Ebay. The manufacturer also offers the devices
directly on Ebay (usualy for the normal price). Maybe you can
consider putting that one also on your ebay "watch list"...

The main problem is, where do I get a good 45/0 probe? Increadible,
but there seems to be no source...

--
Wolf Faust                      Tel: +49-69-5486556
mailto:wfaust@xxxxxxxxx         Fax: +49-69-95409598